Points for attention in epoxy flooring renovation: minimize the process, reduce costs and do not affect normal production; the color of the repaired and old epoxy flooring paints should be as same as possible, and the color of the repaired flooring paints should be blended; the repaired holes and cracks should be polished flat and highly consistent with the thick flooring; the wear resistance of the epoxy flooring should be seriously considered, and the surface layer can be added. Coated with super wear resistant coating. Epoxy flooring is a common industrial floor material, and the renovation of epoxy flooring is a necessary link when some problems arise in the use of flooring. Can epoxy flooring be renovated? Is there a new method for epoxy flooring renovation? Possible Reasons for Epoxy Floor Renovation 1、无论哪种地坪，都会存在的自然老化问题。环氧地坪终究有它的使用年限限制，在时间的腐蚀下，老化了，达到地坪的服务时间自然就需要进行翻新。
1. No matter what kind of floor, there will be natural aging problems. Epoxy flooring has its service life limitation after all. Under the corrosion of time, it is aging, and the service time to reach the flooring naturally needs to be renovated.
2. During the use of epoxy flooring, problems such as hollowing, paint dropping and cracks appear on the surface. After the completion of the epoxy floor construction, in the daily use process, when there are various problems affecting the normal use and aesthetics, it is necessary to carry out timely renovation work.
3. Artificial damage during work. Mainly include the maintenance of the floor is not in place, did not follow the rules of floor use and other reasons, such as inadequate cleaning, affecting the image of enterprises and production efficiency.
A New Method of Turning Epoxy Floor
1. Eradication of old floors: Different types of epoxy floors should be constructed according to actual conditions, but the first step is to use professional epoxy wearing equipment to eradicate and clean the old floors first.
2. Cleaning oil dirt: When oil dirt is found on the ground, the first thing is to eradicate the oil dirt and clean it. It is advocated that degreasing and deoiling should be carried out 2-5 times in succession according to the actual situation. After the appearance is clean, the new floor construction will be carried out.
3. Crack disposal: Cracks often appear because of inadequate construction skills or questionable information. When cracks are found in the old floor, cracks should be disposed of first. The cracks in the base can be cut out into V-grooves by cutting machine, and then the impurities in the V-grooves can be eradicated and cleaned, and special epoxy mortar funds can be repaired. The material is irrigated to make it flat with the base.
4. Cave disposal: Cave will seriously affect the leveling of the ground, so it is advocated that the ground should be polished by a grinder first, then the empty area of the floor should be knocked out or eradicated, and the cave should be repaired and disposed of with high-strength cement or mortar.
The renovation price is related to the degree of damage to the epoxy floor and the renovation method chosen. The appropriate renovation scheme is selected according to the demand.