More than 80% of the quality problems of epoxy floor paint are in construction technology. Therefore, we must strictly control the construction of epoxy floor paint. Every coating should pay attention to quality. Only if the quality of epoxy floor paint is well controlled, can we make high-quality epoxy floor project. The construction technology of epoxy floor paint is difficult, simple and simple. As long as five points are mastered well, the construction quality of epoxy floor paint can be guaranteed and the project of epoxy floor paint satisfying customers can be made. Here are five key points in the construction of epoxy floor paint.
1. Foundation ground treatment: good treatment of foundation ground is the precondition of making high-quality epoxy floor paint project. The construction of epoxy floor paint requires that the strength of foundation ground should not be lower than C25, and that the ground roughness should be less than 2m m in the range of 2m. If the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom should be waterproof. Water content is not higher than 8%, no oil and other impurities. After treatment, the quality of the base is checked to avoid poor quality effect, which leads to poor coating effect of epoxy floor paint.
2. Quality of Epoxy Floor Paint Material: Material with quality assurance produced by regular flooring paint manufacturers must be selected. All entrance materials should be inspected to prevent the use of substandard products. Material must be used in accordance with the instructions strictly in accordance with the proportion of mixing, fully mixing evenly.
3. Selection of construction tools: The construction tools used in the construction of epoxy floor paint, such as roller, scraper, paint brush, paper and so on, must select high-quality products to avoid the quality problems caused by poor floor construction tools.
4. Construction technicians: To select experienced construction technicians, construction personnel should be familiar with the technical indicators and construction methods of the construction technology, and absolutely not allow blind construction and barbaric operation, especially when finishing paint construction, must have more than three years of work experience.
5. Construction environment: Whether closed primer, intermediate paint or topcoat, because the reaction of amine curing agent is generally lower than 5 C, it is better to apply the environment temperature above 10 C. If it is lower than this temperature, some improvement measures should be taken for the coatings. High humidity also has a great impact on the appearance of the coating, especially to avoid construction in low temperature and high humidity environment, so the general relative humidity is less than 85% before construction.